Mobile reclining patient chair for dependant patients
ISO/ARTG: AS ISO 3973 - 2009
A mobile reclining patient chair that is ideal for depndent clients who are confined to a chair for long periods. Read More
An Australian-made mobile reclining patient chair that’s perfect for dependent clients confined to a chair for long periods.
The Shoalhaven Chair-Bed has blue pressure-sensitive foam, a shaped backrest for lumbar and lateral support, and angled arm pads. This isn’t on top of the chair's removable/adjustable wings and neck support.
Furthermore, the Shoalhaven features an integrated aircell in the seat to provide premium pressure relief. For carers, the chair’s large push handle and simple recline mechanism make the chair's movement and operation easy.
- Mobile reclining patient chair
- Ideal for dependant clients who are confined to a chair for long periods
- Pressure-sensitive foam, shaped backrest with lumbar and lateral support, angled armpads and adjustable/removable wings and neck support ensure maximum comfort and postural support
- Integrated aircell in seat for premium pressure relief
- Large push handle and simple recline mechanism makes movement and operation safe and easy for the carer
- Soft-stretch vinyl is used on inner contact surfaces, while hard-wearing vinyls are used on the outside of the chair
- Armrest bumpers provide additional protection to the armrests and upholstery
- 4 x swivel locking castors (one directional) for easier mobility
- Made in Australia
Weight Capacity: 135kg
Back Height: 75cm
Seat Width: 52cm
Arm Height: 22cm
Be The First To Review ED1960
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.