Mobile reclining patient chair for dependant patients
A mobile reclining patient chair that is ideal for depndent clients who are confined to a chair for long periods. Read More
The Shoalhaven Chair-Bed is a mobile reclining patient chair that is ideal for dependant clients who are confined to a chair for long periods of time. It has an integrated aircell in the seat for premium pressure relief and a large push handle and simple recline mechanism that makes movement and operation safe and easy for the carer.
• Mobile reclining patient chair
• Ideal for dependant clients who are confined to a chair for long periods
• Pressure-sensitive foam, shaped backrest with lumbar and lateral support, angled armpads and adjustable/removable wings and neck support ensure maximum comfort and postural support
• Integrated aircell in seat for premium pressure relief
• Large push handle and simple recline mechanism makes movement and operation safe and easy for the carer
• Soft-stretch vinyl is used on inner contact surfaces, while hard-wearing vinyls are used on the outside of the chair
• Armrest bumpers provide additional protection to the armrests and upholstery
• 4 x swivel locking castors (one directional) for easier mobility
• Made in Australia
Seat Width: 520mm
Arm Height: 220mm
Back Height: 750mm
Overall Width: 770mm
Max User Weight: 135kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.