Non-slip Fall Management Socks (Small/Red)
These socks are designed to reduce the chance of slipping on floors but are not suitable on wet surfaces. Available in 3 sizes (S-M-L) and 5 colours (Red-Yellow-Orange-Purple-Green). Read More
You Might Want To Add
Available in five colours the socks can be easily incorporated into any falls management system. The non-intrusive colours assist staff members in identifying patients at risk of falling and recommended for patients requiring non-skid footwear.
Made of soft terrycloth, washable and latex-free the socks have skid resistant rubber tread on both sides along with grips on top and bottom. There is also a mesh band on large sizes that comfortably fits into swollen ankles and calves.
- Easily incorporated into any fall management system
- Non-intrusive colours assist staff members to clearly identifying patients at risk of falling
- Recommended use for patients requiring non-skid footwear
- Available in 5 colours (Green-Orange-Red-Purple-Yellow)
- Soft terrycloth
- Skid resistant rubber tread on both sides
- Grip on top and bottom
- Mesh band on large socks comfortably fits swollen ankles and calves
- Large size features a mesh band that fits large width ankles and calves up to adult size 12
- Paediatric size also suitable for small adults
SHOE SIZE GUIDE - MEN
SHOE SIZE GUIDE - WOMEN
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.