Provides minimum 20o posterior & 30o anterior tilt
The Stellar LEAP offers a minimum of 20o posterior and 30o anterior tilt in one wheelchair while still retaining the Stellar's low knee-rise during posterior tilt. Read More
The Stellar LEAP is the only tilt-in-space wheelchair that offers a minimum of 20o posterior and 30o anterior tilt in a single product. It still retains the Stellar's low knee rise during posterior tilt, but the addition of the anterior tilt is designed to enhance user's function, positioning and transfer capability.
This, along with anterior lift force balanced to the user's weight, alows the Stellar LEAP to facilitate standing transfers. Furthermore the linked recline automatically opens backrest to minimise thrust during anterior elevation and the backrest can easily be folded down with only one hand.
- Up to 20° of tilt-in-space
- Foward seat pivot allows for low knee rise
- 30° of anterior tilt with automatic back adjustment
- Low seat-to-floor height
- 30° of linked dynamic back angle
- Durable construction for heavy use
- Facilities standing transfers
- Adjustable seat height and depth
- Anterior lift force balanced to user’s weight
Dynamic Tilt: 45o range
Weight Capacity: 113kg
Seat Width: 36-56cm
Seat Depth: 41-56cm
Seat Height: 33-46cm
Back Seat Angle: 90-122o
Overall Width: 24-27cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.