Blue 745 Plus
Weight capacity of 150kg and 30km range
ISO/ARTG: ARTG: 123774 | AS/NZS 3695.2:2013
Featuring built-in speed reduction switch the 745 Plus mobility scooter features an adjustable high back contoured seat and a weight capacity of 150kg. Other features includes generous foot space/leg room and larger battery capacity. Read More
The 745 Plus offers generous foot space and leg room with a stylish eye catching design and attractive modern colour range. Featuring loop handlebars, it offers comfortable finger/thumb throttle operation.
The mobility scooter has an adjustable high back contoured seat with slide/swivel mechanism for maximum user comfort. Additionally the steering tiller allows for infinite adjustment so everyone can easily find a comfortable position.
Other features includes a high mount charger socket for easy access, 11" wheels for extra ground clearance and a buit-in speed reduction switch which is activated upon turning for additional safety.
- Stylish eye catching design with attractive modern colour range
- New design offers generous foot space and leg room, also with large battery capacity
- Loop handlebars offer comfortable finger or thumb throttle operation
- Adjustable high back contoured seat with slide and swivel mechanisms to allow maximum user comfort
- Infinite adjustment of steering tiller allows everyone to find a comfortable position
- High mount charger socket means easy access when charging
- 11" wheels provides extra ground clearance
- Adjustable suspension for maximum comfort
- 4 pole motor for more power
- Adjustable power saving LED headlight, indicators front and rear, rear tail lights and brake lights
- Built in speed reduction switch, which is activated when turning for exceptional safety
Overall Dimension (WxLxH): 61x132x102cm
Seat Dimension (WxLxH): 46x40x46cm
Seat Height from Ground: 61-66cm
Seat Height from Deck: 44-49cm
Wheel Base: 98cm
Weight Capacity: 150kg
Max Speed: 10km/h
Range: Up to 30 - 40km
Turn Radius: 167cm
Ground Clearance: 10cm
Battery: 2x 12V/60Ah
Be The First To Review S745A-10B
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.