Offers efficiency and mobility at an affordable price
ISO/ARTG: AS 3695 | AS 3696 & 3696.19 (crash tested) | ARTG 95730
The MOVE offers efficiency and mobility at an affordabile price while still meeting quality objectives. The parts and components that goes into building the chair are selected by experts to ensure agility, comfortable handling and mobility. Read More
The MOVE configured wheelchair has been designed to offer efficiency and mobility at an affordable price while still meeting all the quality objectives. The latest technologies have been applied to offer a standard wheelchair that'll enhance users day-to-day life.
All the parts and components that goes into the MOVE have been carefully selected by experts to ensure agile and comfortable handling and mobility such as the lightweight composite armrest that can easily be converted from a flip-back to single post and are height adjustable.
The vertical axle plate offers two centres of gravity positions, both in front of the back post, for optimal efficiency. The vertical mounting also maximises rigidty and responsiveness.
Additionally the frame's innovative design achieves a super low 30.5cm front seat-to-floor height for easier contact with the floor or can go up to 50.8 for the most challenging of needs. Finally it has an integrated push handle for added strength and durability.
- Superior quality parts for unrivalled toughness and performance with components and accessories carefully selected by experts to ensure agile and comfortable handling.
- Well-built, adjustable and equipped with highly functional components that provide greater mobility. The lightweight composite armrests easily convert from flip-back to single post and can be just as easily adjusted for height.
- Superior-quality design including flip-back convertible armrests, integrated push handles and Newton One spoke wheels.
- Vertical axle plate offers two centres of gravity positions, both in f ront of the back post, for optimal efficiency. Vertical mounting maximises rigidity and responsiveness.
- The frame’s innovative design achieves a super-low 12-inch (30.5-cm) front seat-to-floor height. In addition to easier contact with the floor, this feature provides better foot propulsion. Or, move it beyond 20 inches (50.8 cm) to meet the most challenging needs.
- Integrated push handles for added strength and durability.
Seat Width: 35.6-55.9cm
Seat Depth: 40.6-50.8cm
Overall Width: 52.7-85.1cm
Front Seat-to-Floor Height: 33-54.6cm
Rear Seat-to-Floor Height: 31.8-52.1cm
Weight: From 10.9kg
Weight Capacity: 120/159kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.