Bariatric mobile patient lifting hoist
A mobile, powered hoist with a large lifting range that can be used to lift a person to and from a bed, chair or the floor. Read More
The Oxford Stature is a mobile, powered hoist with a large lifting range that can be used to lift a person to and from a bed, chair or the floor. It has an interchangeable six point spreader bar or four point tilting frame for sling attachment. Suitable for domestic or healthcare facility use.
- Safe working load 227kg / 35st / 500lbs
- Interchangeable spreader bar and cradle options
- Ergonomic design considerations and interaction points
- Powered leg positioning for excellent access around furniture
- Stretcher and digital weigh-scale options
Height of Spreader Bar: 1975mm
Width Internal of Open Base: 1230mm
Length of Base: 1390mm
Width of Base: 760mm
Load Capacity (supplier stated): 227kg
Height of Base: 110mm
Range of Lift: 390mm - 1550mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.