Bariatric mobile patient lifting hoist
A mobile, powered hoist with a large lifting range that can be used to lift a person to and from a bed, chair or the floor. Read More
The Oxford Stature is a mobile, powered hoist with a large lifting range that can be used to lift a person to and from a bed, chair or the floor. It has an interchangeable six point spreader bar or four point tilting frame for sling attachment. Suitable for domestic or healthcare facility use.
- Safe working load 227kg / 35st / 500lbs
- Interchangeable spreader bar and cradle options
- Ergonomic design considerations and interaction points
- Powered leg positioning for excellent access around furniture
- Stretcher and digital weigh-scale options
Min/Max Overall Length: 1290/1390mm
Min/Max Overall Height: 1945/2130mm
Min/Max Width: 760/1360mm
Height at Max Reach: 1975mm
Reach at Min/Max Height: 625mm
Turning Radius: 1550mm
Overall Leg Height: 110mm
Ground clearance: 30mm
Weight Capacity: 227kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.