Sitter Elite Alarm
Personalise the alarm with your own pre-recorded message
Versatile alarm that works with a variety of Posey sensors or clip and magnet activation. Read More
The Sitter Elite alarm works in conjunction with a variety of Posey sensors and alerts staff when patients attempt to exit their bed, chair or toilet seat un-attended. Suitable for patients who are at risk of falling or who frequenlty wander around unassisted.
Although the alarm contains a pre-recorded message you can personalise the message to better suit your needs. Additionally the alarm has five alarm tones with option for either a tone or a voice alarm.
If you're with the patient you can suspend the alarm to allow for extra time to assist the patient without the alarm activating.
The alarm is compatible with the following sensors:
Note: You must purchase both the alarm and the sensor separately
- Unit alerts staff to patients attempts to exit bed, chair or toilet seat unattended
- Simple to operate and compatible with posey chair, bed or toilet
- Personalised voice recording capability
- Contains pre-recorded voice message
- Five alarm tones
- Option available for tone and/ or voice alarm
- Adjustable volume
- Battery operated with 4AA batteries
- Adjustable cord (790mm - 1520mm) with locking clip (sold separately)
- Over moulded impact absorbing case
- SUSPEND allows extra time for administering care without alarm activation
- Sensor purchased separately
Dimensions: 9cm x 15cm x 5.6cm
Weight: 0.29kg (0.39kg with batteries)
Power Supply: Four (4) AA alkaline batteries. Optional AC power adapter (8345AC) 9 VDC
Battery Life Expectancy: Approximately 30 days of daily use; may vary
Current Drain: Non-alarmed monitoring mode 0.45 mA, maximum alarm volume 132 mA
Alarm Maximum Volume: 100 +- 5dB
Voltage Range: 4.6 - 6.3 VDC
Low Battery Warning: Audible, low battery "chirp" about every 15 seconds when batteries need changing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.