Sitter Elite Alarm
Falls Management Alarms
Versatile alarm that works with a variety of Posey sensors or clip and magnet activation. Read More
You Might Want To Add
Versatile alarm that works with a variety of Posey sensors or clip and magnet activation. It alerts staff to patients attempting to exit bed, chair or toilet seat un-attended.
Features - Five tones - One-step personalised voice recording - Adjustable volume - HOLD allows residents to be away from alarm without having to turn it off - Compatible with all Posey bed, chair, floor and PIR sensors - Battery operated with 4 x AA batteries (included).
- Unit alerts staff to patients attempts to exit bed, chair or toilet seat unattended
- Simple to operate and compatible with posey chair, bed or toilet
- Personalised voice recording capability
- Contains pre-recorded voice message
- Five alarm tones
- Option available for tone and/ or voice alarm
- Adjustable volume
- Battery operated with 4AA batteries
- Adjustable cord (790mm - 1520mm) with locking clip (sold separately)
- Over moulded impact absorbing case
- SUSPEND allows extra time for administering care without alarm activation
- Sensor purchased separately
Dimensions: 9cm x 15cm x 5.6cm
Weight: 0.29kg (0.39kg with batteries)
Power Supply: Four (4) AA alkaline batteries. Optional AC power adapter (8345AC) 9 VDC
Battery Life Expectancy: Approximately 30 days of daily use; may vary
Current Drain: Non-alarmed monitoring mode 0.45 mA, maximum alarm volume 132 mA
Alarm Maximum Volume: 100 +- 5dB
Voltage Range: 4.6 - 6.3 VDC
Low Battery Warning: Audible, low battery "chirp" about every 15 seconds when batteries need changing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.