Spex Classic Surface Back Support
Provides greater stability for upper body & lower trunk
The perfect solution for wheelchair users requiring upper torso positioning needs the Classic Surface incorporates Spex's classic contouring cube system that allows for on-the-spot adjustments. Read More
The Classic Surface Back Support provides solutions for wheelchair users upper torso positioning needs. It incorporates Spex's classic contouring cube system that allows for on-the-spot adjustments while still providing greater stability to the upper body and lower trunk.
A greater trunk stability allows for improved head and neck movements along with greater contact surface that can aid with pressure distribution for comfort. The back support's contouring and immersion ensures that the user's body shape and comfort are met easily.
The back support is ideal for situations where the user requires tilt-in-space and their upper body, shoulders and lower trunk have greater contact with the surface of the back support.
Designed for individuals who:
- Requires a comfortable back support to reduce torso pain
- Requires spinal alignment and support
- Has skin breakdown/pressure care needs
- Has bony or protruding skeletal prominences
- Have changing postural needs
- Pertains a maladaptive or asymmetric posture
- Superior upper back and shoulder support
- Enhanced lower trunk and pelvic support
- Effortless customisations
- On-the-spot adaptions for changing postural needs
- Instant results
- Cubes can be removed and added at any time
- Contouring doesn't move or slip out of adjustment
- Additional contouring support wedges can be used to further enhance the degree of contouring for individual body shapes
- 90kg (10-15")
- 136kg (16-20")
- 180kg (21"+)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.