Spex Manta Back Support
Features in-built adjustable lateral wings
The Manta features built-in lateral wings that are width, height and angle adjustable to provide excellent lateral stability. Read More
The Manta features a solid shell with a unique built-in lateral wings that are width, height and angle adjustable to provide superior lateral stability. It also includes an upholstery wrap that offers comfort and secure spine and trunk support.
Designed for users who requires:
- A solid back support to support minimal deformities or stability needs
- Minimal to moderate postural support
- Improved trunk/pelvic positioning whilst maintaining propelling efficiency
- Has mild-moderate torso asymmetries
- Greater functionality as there is minimal hardware between the client and the lateral supports
- Fully adjustable and repositionable lateral 'wings' means that the therapist/clinician can ensure the right support in the right place for the user
- Slick and non-obtrusive yet provides the right amount of spine and lateral stability for many different postural needs
- Lightweight solid aluminum back support with quick-release hardware
- Wrap upholstery section gives conforming comfort
- Offers exceptional trunk stability
- Minimal contouring, and includes positioning kit for further postural enhancements
- Add headrests and other positioning supports if more support is required
Back Support Padding Thickness: 4cm
- 90kg (10-15")
- 136kg (16-20")
- 180kg (21"+)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.