Spex Classic T-Shape Back Support
Features contouring cube system for on-the-spot changes
The Classic T-Shape back support provides greater upper back and shoulder support, especially in situations that requires tilt-in-space where the upper body and shoulders have more contact with the back support. Read More
The Classic T-Shape back supports provides solutions to most wheelchair user's upper torso positioning needs. It incorporates Spex's classic contouring cube system that allows on-the-spot adjustments for torso comfort and asymmetry needs while still providing stability to the upper body.
Having that greater trunk stability allows for improved head and neck movements while a greater contact surface can help with distributing pressure for comfort. Additionally the contouring and immersion allows an individual's body shape and comfort needs to be met.
This particular back support provides greater upper back and shoulder support, especially in situations that requires tilt-in-space where the upper body and shoulders have more contact with the back support.
Designed for individuals who:
- Requires a comfortable back support to reduce torso pain
- Requires spinal alignment and support
- Has skin breakdown/pressure care needs
- Has bony or protruding skeletal prominences
- Have changing postural needs
- Pertains a maladaptive or asymmetric posture
- Superior upper back and shoulder support
- Effortless customisations
- On-the-spot adaptions for changing postural needs
- Instant results
- Cubes can be removed and added at any time
- Contouring doesn’t move or slip out of adjustment
- Additional contouring support wedges can be used to further enhance the degree of contouring for individual body shapes
- 90kg (10-15")
- 136kg (16-20")
- 180kg (21"+)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.