Spex SuperShape Back Support
Back support with extreme contouring capabilities
Providing postural integrity, pressure relief and comfort the SuperShape gives an extra supportive wheelchair back solution for users. Additionally its seating system meets individual trunk shapes for those with complex needs. Read More
The SuperShape provides extra supportive wheelchair back solution with its Shape Technology for contouring.
It provides postural integrity, pressure relief and comfort to users along with the seating system that meets user's trunk shapes with complex postural needs.
How does it work?
- SuperShape® back support can be fitted to virtually any wheelchair chassis
- Contouring system comprises of three layers of pockets whereby padding can be increased or decreased to provide different shapes to suit any individual
- Contouring can effectively make an intimate interface contact for even pressure distribution and comfort
- Easily adapted to accommodate complex postural needs such as kyphosis, scoliosis, hyperlordosis, etc
- Angle, depth and height adjustable
- Breathable, washable cover
- Sizes available from 10” to 20” and in different heights for each width
- Choose from a large range of lateral supports and head supports
The SuperShape is designed for users who:
- Has complex postural needs
- Has significant spinal or trunk asymmetries
- Has protruding skeletal prominences
- Risks skin breakdown and has pressure care requirements
- Requires greater immersion into back support for stability and comfort
- Requires torso pain reduction
- Expansion fabric cover that allows all kind of contouring without compromising skin protection
- Comfortable pressure reducing foam surface layer to absorb bony prominences
- Triple-layered cube contouring cell system provides configurations for a perfect fit and shape for the client
- Customisation to contouring are performed on-the-spot, as many times as you want.
- Created as the solution-solver for asymmetrical back postures
- Modular componentry means you can ‘mix and match’ with different lateral pad options and positioning supports
- Deep contour solution which offers exceptional contact to contoured areas of the body
SOLVE COMPLEX CASES
- SuperShape® can adapt to changing needs and provide enough stability for complex and asymmetric postures
- With the large range of Spex support options available, it is possible to start building a seating system using out-of-shelf products and then size and adjust them to achieve a one-of-a-kind fit for complex postural needs’ users
- Easy set-up and optimum interfacing with a range of wheelchair chassis
- Wide range of adjustment for growth and changing needs
- Wide range of lateral supports (sizes, models and adjustments)
- Robust and durable
- Comfortable and pressure relief
Back Support Thickness: 10cm
- 90kg (10-15")
- 136kg (16-20")
- 180kg (21"+)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.