Adapta3 Back Support
Supporting complex postures through adaptive Profile
The Adapta3 Back Support meets the needs of wheelchair users with complex postural presentations including anterior pelvic tilt, lordosis, posterior pelvic tilt, and kyphosis. Read More
Designed to meet the needs of wheelchair users with complex postural presentations including anterior pelvic tilt, lordosis, posterior pelvic tilt, and kyphosis. The Adapta3 back support splits its rigid aluminium shell into 3 different sections that can, individually, be adjusted to achieve natural contours to position the spine.
It's designed for users who require a back support surface with profile curvature adjustments to accommodate trunk contours. This allows it to be accommodated without the use of excessive foam paddings, which in turn makes it easier to manage temperature and other related issues. Additionally the contoured surface remains supportive and holds its shape when the seating system is tilted or adjusted.
Adapta3 Back Support is designed for the individual who:
- Presents with Kyphosis and Posterior Pelvic Tilt and require support at the sacrum and an increased surface contact area along with c-curved spine.
- Presents with Lordosis and Anterior Pelvic Tilt and who require a higher back support or additional upper thoracic contouring.
- Positioning with less complexity
- Less foam, less heat, more comfort
- Anatomically match spinal curves with height adjustment
- Flip back mechanism for easier transfers
Weight Capacity: 136kg
Top/Bottom Angle Adjustment Capability: 40o Anterior and posterior
Height Adjustment: 2"
Overall Thickness: 35mm
Be The First To Review 1257-1416-300
Help other Active Mobility users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.