Spex Comfi Back Support
Simple and affordable for basic contouring needs
The Spex Comfi is an affordable and simple solution for basic wheelchair contouring needs as it's designed to counter skin breakdown and increase air flow. Read More
A simplistic and affordable solution for basic contouring needs as the Spex Comfi back support is designed to counter skin breakdown and increase air flow.
The back support allows for instant immersion/auto-conforming of the foam support unit, which is achieved through a combination of thermosenstivie foam and cube technology.
The ability to remove cubes allows accommodation for bony prominences or relief for tender spots/lesions.
In addition it provides ultra-conformability over contour build ups without resistance to either concave and convex flexion.
The back support's full Air-Flow technology improves user experience, reduces moisture entrapment and allows for faster evaporation. It also extends the foam lifespan.
The Comfi is easy to set up with a 'no fuss' system that automatically contours itself to the user's back.
- Suitable for less mobile client requiring a high degree of comfort and moderate contouring support
- Suitable for geriatric users who need comfort, minor shaping and pressure-relieving back surface
- Designed for the individual who requires a solid back support to assist with mild to moderate postural needs
- Ideal to assist clients who may need pressure relief in identified areas
- The cut grid shape and configuration creates a mild suspension effect which provides comfort and increases sitting tolerance
- Comfortable pressure reducing foam surface layer to absorb bony prominences.
- Cubes allow tear-off function to remove pressure areas
- Dual-layer cover reduces shear forces
- Breathable Air-Flow holes combined with air-mesh fabric on back counters moisture and temperature
- Swap out the upholstery unit at any future point to full spex contouring system if required, utilising the same shell and mounting hardware
Back Height: 12-23"
- 90kg (10-15")
- 136kg (16-20")
- 180kg (21"+)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.