XLella Classic Back Support
Rigid bariatric back support
The XLella Classic is designed to support users with larger pressure distribution and require a back support that can create shapes and contours for postural needs and/or changing needs. Its unique contouring cube system can be shaped as many as needed. Read More
The XLella Classic back support is engineered to support users with larger pressure distribution that require a back support that can create shapes and contours for postural support. With a weight capacity of 300kg the XLella Classic provides an off-the-shelf solution with integrated adjustability and adaptability for changing needs.
- Purpose-built for bariatric users
- Shape and configure with SPEX technology
- Dual-layer outer cover technology
- Easily provide additional positioning
- Compatibility with SPEX postural supports
- For mild bony prominences - Without even adjusting the cube system, the SPEX back support has slight contouring and integrates a comfortable pressure reducing foam surface layer to absorb mild bony prominences and asymmetries for uniform torso contact
- For immersion - For individuals that require immersion into the back support, simply adjust the cube contouring cell system to configure for a perfect fit and shape for the user's back
- For asymmetry - For asymmetrical or maladaptive postures the contoure can be arranged to provide the matching shape required to support the user's torso profile.
Weight Capacity: 300kg
Overall Thickness: 8cm including cover
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.