Employment Opportunity- Mobility Equipment Technician
Author: Trevor Alderton Date Posted:5 April 2017
Does improving the quality of live for people living with a disability and making a positive change to their circumstances inspire you? Do you have a mechanical aptitude? This may be the career you are looking for.
Active Mobility Systems is a long established family owned business that specialises in the supply and maintenance of mobility equipment. We are offering a full time position to a qualified service technician.
Your job in this role will include:
- Repairs and maintenance of electric wheelchairs, mobility scooter, patient lifting hoists and related healthcare equipment.
- In-house workshop repairs
- On-site servicing of equipment in hospitals, nursing homes and private houses
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- 3-5 years mechanical and electrical experience; specific experience in mobility equipment is preferable
- A basic understanding of electronics and electronic control systems.
- Good diagnostic / fault finding skills
- Practical, hands on can do attitude, and willingness to learn and follow company procedures
- Excellent communication skills, and the patience and understanding required to deal with our client base of disabled persons
- Good organisational skills including being neat, tidy and well presented
- Hours of work are 7:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Generous Salary Package: Negotiable
Includes company service van, and tools.
For further information regarding this job, please contact:
Active Mobility Systems
8/110-120 Silverwater Rd
SILVERWATER NSW 2128
Ph: 02 9649 2111