Spex Vigour Mid Back Support
Easily installable on wheelchairs
Distributing mid thoracic support with scapular subtractions for unimpeded arm function the Vigour Mid back support is adjustable, rigid and lightweigh that it can be installed on any wheelchair. Read More
The Vigour Mid Back Support distributes mid thoracic support with scapular subtractions for unimpeded arm function, this rigid and adjustable backrest can be installed to any wheelchair.
The back support is lightweight, but still durable for day-to-day activities with adjustable backrest angle and seat depth.
Its ventilated spacer-fabric and shell system offers comfort via increased air-flow.
The back support is designed for users who require:
- A solid/rigid backrest.
- Ability to self-propel.
- Minimal to moderate postural support.
- Improved spinal and pelvic positioning whilst maintaining propelling efficiency.
- Has mild torso asymmetries.
- Appropriate for clients who have changing postural needs over time.
- Offers exceptional trunk and thoracic stability.
- Lightweight rigid aluminium backrest with quick-release hardware.
- Minimal contouring, and includes positioning kit for further postural enhancements.
- Modular componentry means you can ‘mix and match’ with different lateral pad options and positioning supports if more forceful support is required.
Back Support Thickness: 3cm
- 90kg (10-15")
- 136kg (16-20")
- 180kg (21"+)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Active Mobility Systems users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.